1. Try to accept people with an open mind and refrain from making judgments, which are often wrong anyway.
2. Let them know how much you appreciate them.
3. Any deed done for someone else is a kind one when you don’t expect something in return.
4. Do little things like hold doors open or let folk go in or out first. Little things can make a big difference for someone who’s not having a great day.
5. Accept them for who they are and who they strive to be.
6. Let them know they’ve made you smile.
7. Be with them when they need you. For the rest of the time, let them be free.
8. Tell them the truth.
9. Tell them why they make a difference in your life that no one else could possibly make—why their particular brand of “special” makes the world a better place…
View original post 360 more words