(Pic – Narendra Modi)
Narendra Modi is the front runner for the Prime Ministerial post after the 16th Lok Sabha elections. Few observations:
1. He does not want anyone to talk about the communal riots. Remember the interview with Karan Thapar. Apology for failure of his government to protect citizens in 2002 Gujarat riots is too much to ask for.
2. He does not want to talk about crony capitalism. He has not spoken a word about Natural Gas Pricing or Sahara refund issue. It is an open secret that Gujarati industrialists like Adani are pumping in money for his campaign.
3. He has learnt the marketing tricks from none other than – Arindum Chaudhary.
4. The Iron Man keeps on challenging Rahul, Manmohan for a debate but cant even muster courage to meet ex Delhi CM.
5. He does not want to discuss the nuances of “Gujarat Growth Model.” The infallibility of this model and the man behind it is the same as that of Manusmriti.
6. He does not want to answer any question live on TV. Only pre-screened questions on Chai pe charcha are allowed!
7. The man boasts of his 56 inch chest. I wonder, had he been a woman, the rhetoric would have been of D cup!
(Pic – Arnold Schwarzenegger here (Only Google can remember the spelling ))
So, for reasons unexplained he will be a great Prime Minister.